There are plenty of reasons I use WordPress for My blog. A known fact about WordPress is that it’s the biggest content management platform. WordPress makes it possible for anyone whether you want to start a blog or create a website.
However, it’s not enough of a big reason you ought to be using WordPress too. Actually, during planning to start a blog you may have some questions that will cross your mind. Questions like…Why is WordPress so popular? Why do people prefer it so much?
People have numerous options, but why is every fourth website created on WordPress?
And most significant, is it ok to be your final choice?
Okay, Let’s figure out…
#1. WordPress Is Free & Open Source
This is one of the best reasons I use WordPress for my blog. Even many people don’t know how to create a WordPress website. It is easy and fun. And It is open-source that’s why it’s liberated to use, edit, and redistribute. Even you’ll be able to easily find its original source codes publicly available.
WordPress CMS (Content Management Software) is totally free and comes with unlimited validity. All you need to download it from its official website. By the way, all hosting companies generally provide WordPress installation facilities. Make sure to check it before you purchase hosting. You can also try the way to Install WordPress on Localhost. If you are happy then you can use it on your website.
#2. WordPress is Simple to Use
This is the 2nd reason I Use WordPress for my blog. As WordPress continuously is growing fast and one in all the main reasons is, it’s super easy. If you continue to feel hard to use. Follow up the questions and search on Google and get the result no matter what you face. Just a one-click installation and WP is prepared to be used.
There are inbuilt facilities for blog publishing, user management, comments, RSS feeds, revisions, and far more. Once installed, you’ll start creating and publishing blogs and pages, and making custom configurations with no coding.
#3. WordPress is simple To Customize
Everything is possible in WordPress whether it is to customize the colors, design, or even the features of a WordPress theme. It doesn’t matter that much if you’re a developer or not. But Customizing your WordPress website through coding is not mandatory.
- Customizing Via Panel: All settings are provided inside the control panel under the WP dashboard. The dashboard is kind of a user-friendly simple interface that produces it possible to customize most of the weather of your website in an easy manner.
- Customizing Via Codes: Alternatively, if you’re a coding expert, you’ll customize a subject by editing its codes. For people who are unaccustomed to CMS, it should seem difficult. However, on spending your time with the kid theme and also the style.css file, you may learn to play with customization.
#4. Wide Community Helps In Troubleshooting
WordPress includes a massive community of active users and developers. Its well-maintained support forum contains many queries and solutions to troubleshoot problems.
You can also hunt for your query to induce a previously answered question. Post your questions without hesitation, and you’ll get a 100% valid solution. Apart from its official forum, there are variety of other WordPress dedicated forums pass developers where one can ask queries and find solutions.
#5. WordPress Is Secure
WordPress includes a high-security standard. But since 37% of the websites on the web are built on that, hackers continuously attempt to find loopholes in WordPress to induce into sites built on that.
But not to worry. Regular updates provided by WordPress have strongly protected you from any kinds of vulnerability. Regularly updating the WordPress version is kind of effective to fight this vulnerability and malicious point.
In fact, website hacking mostly takes place because of the absence of data and awareness in users. By following some general security methods for WordPress, your website will be made super safe.
Just remember these points:
- Use basic security tools – WP Security & Firewall with Wordfence Security.
- Download plugins from WordPress.org only.
- Use recently updated plugins.
- Check plugin rating and no. of downloads.
- Download plugins from trusted sources.
- Update WordPress with its recent version.
- Use a premium theme. Free themes may contain some malicious codes that harm your site.
So, if you were keeping aloof from WordPress from the web site security viewpoint, that’s no more a sound point.
Apart from the blogs, Business WordPress websites have increased dramatically and within the near future, we might even see various enhancements like:
- More optimized SEO features,
- Out-sized amount of WordPress users,
- An extended & convenient dashboard,
- and far more.
These are a few reasons behind why I Use WordPress for my blog. No doubt WordPress is the best CMS that can cope with any type of your next website. We highly recommend it.\
Hope you enjoy this article. Even if you share your thoughts with us then comments below, it’ll be helpful for the whole community.